Monday, July 16, 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow????
























































By Leaps and Bounds!!! Compare these pictures with those taken just two weeks ago. The tomatoes seem to have grown at least another foot! And I am afraid we are cultivating the zucchini that's going to capture Port Townsend - it has already tried to take over the adjacent artichokes, if you look closely you will see a little zucchini at the end of each bud. We've taken out the arugula giving the buttercrunch and romaine more room to grow. As I was taking these pictures I was snacking -- the buttercrunch does melt in your mouth! The corn is waist high and the brussel sprouts are thriving, although not sprouting as yet. The spinach is delicious as well and the basil has made for some wonderful pesto - I plan on making some more for dinner tomorrow night. And I can hardly wait until my peppers mature.

No comments: