Monday, December 17, 2007

Five Things Meme

I usually don’t do these memes, but came across this on Les’ blog and it looked like fun:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

- Living in a nearly 100 year old house on Bainbridge Island, WA
- Not feeling too much like Christmas having only recently lost my father
- Raising 16 year-old twins who each had their own cars and waiting up late at night waiting for the sound of the cars in the driveway
- Reviewing books and editing Rawhide and Lace Magazine (I was probably on a deadline)
- Still waiting for my ship to come in

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

- Wrap Chrstimas Gifts
- Get rid of clothes in spare bed room
- Order gifts from Heifer international for my brothers
- Finish Christmas cards
- Finish online shopping

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

- Quit work and write that great American novel (and, in a perfect world, babysit my granddaughter)
- Revisit Ireland and Wales
- Move to one of our favorite places (we’d have two homes one in the San Juans and one somewhere warm – probably Kauai they've been our favorite places to visit over the years so why not live there?)
- Buy a boat hahahaha
- Have lap band surgery

5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):

- High heels
- Hot pants
- Pantyhose
- Polyester
- Bikini

5 Favorite Toys:
- iPhone
- Laptop
- iPod
- Anything Kyra’s playing with
- TiVo

2 comments:

Taminator said...

I've tagged you for a book meme! Check out my site for details.

Tammy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.